Shri. Chandrakant Kavalekar
Constituency : 36-Quepem
- Name of Father - Shri Raghu Kavalekar
- Place of Birth - Betul, Quepem
- Marital Status - Married
- Social and cultural Activities - Actively participated in all social gatherings, club functions and village competitions and initiated steps to promote local Art and Culture, organized fugdi and bhajan competitions, Shigmo parades etc. Chairman, Navyug Vikas Manch (ESAC), Quepem. Chairman, Khola Education Society which runs New English School, Betul.
- Special Interest - Encouraging education among local students and helping the needy for their medical requirements.
- Hobbies - Watching movies and cricket matches, listening to music, attending social functions arranged by the village groups and NGOs’.
- Sports Activities and Membership of Clubs - Cricket, Football and Kho- Kho. Senior Deputy President of All India Sepak Takraw Federation. President of All Goa Sepak Takraw Association. President of All Goa Atta-Patta Association. President of All Goa Ball Badminton Association. President of Goa Tchoukball Association.
- Countries Visited - Australia, New Zealand, Dubai, Hawaii, Qatar, Sri Lanka and Hong Kong.
The official website of Goa Vidhansabha has been developed to provide information about the Goa Vidhansabha to the general public. The documents and information displayed in the website are for reference purposes only and do not claim to be a legal document. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
The information contained in the website is based on the inputs received from the concerned Sections/branches of the Secretariat. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant published documents before acting on the information provided in the website. Links to other websites that have been included on this website are provided for public convenience only. Goa Legislature Secretariat is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them