Shri. Ravi Naik
Constituency : 21-Ponda
- Name of Father - Sitaram Naik
- Date of Birth - 18th Sep 1946
- Place of Birth - Ponda
- Marital Status - Married
- Permanent Address - “Ravikiran” Ravi Nagar, Ponda - Goa
- Special Interest - Social service, education, sports
- Hobbies - Playing badminton, gardening, music, reading and watching television
- Sports Activities and Membership of Clubs - National Volleyball player. Chairman, Goa Kho Kho Association and successfully organized XXVI National Kho kho Championship. National player of Volleyball represented Goa to Kerala and Madurai in 1973-1974. Founder Member of Ponda Jaycee in 1984. Member, Lions Club and Jawahar Club Ponda. President, P.E. Society, Farmagudi. President of Ponda Jaycees in 1984. Member of Lions Club. President of Jawahar Club of Ponda
- Countries Visited - France, Belgium, Italy, London,Germany, Portugal, Switzerland,America, Canada, Singapore, Hongkong, Thailand,Indonesia, Macau and Australia.
The official website of Goa Vidhansabha has been developed to provide information about the Goa Vidhansabha to the general public. The documents and information displayed in the website are for reference purposes only and do not claim to be a legal document. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
The information contained in the website is based on the inputs received from the concerned Sections/branches of the Secretariat. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant published documents before acting on the information provided in the website. Links to other websites that have been included on this website are provided for public convenience only. Goa Legislature Secretariat is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them