Shri. Francis Dsouza
Constituency : 05-Mapusa
- Name of Father - Shri Pedro A.X.M.J. D’Souza
- Date of Birth - 4th Oct 1954
- Place of Birth - Mapusa
- Marital Status - Married
- Educational Qualification - B.Sc. LL.B.
- Permanent Address - 93/9, Kamat Garden Apartments, Dattawadi, Mapusa, Bardez, Goa
- Social and cultural Activities - Municipal work.
- Special Interest - Social service.
- Hobbies - Reading, gardening, music, reading and watching Television.
- Countries Visited - U.A.E., Australia, New Zealand, Canada, Russia, Italy, Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Macau and U.S.A
The official website of Goa Vidhansabha has been developed to provide information about the Goa Vidhansabha to the general public. The documents and information displayed in the website are for reference purposes only and do not claim to be a legal document. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the content, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes.
The information contained in the website is based on the inputs received from the concerned Sections/branches of the Secretariat. Users are advised to verify/check any information with the relevant published documents before acting on the information provided in the website. Links to other websites that have been included on this website are provided for public convenience only. Goa Legislature Secretariat is not responsible for the contents or reliability of linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the view expressed within them